Patient Safety Organizations: What Every Ambulatory Care Provider Needs to Know
NCPS Webinar Recording: What Every Ambulatory Care Provider Needs to Know
- Click the following link to access the webinar recording: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/recording/8823599923380301315
- Click here to download the webinar handouts.
- This program has been approved to award 1.0 hour of continuing medical education.
- The Nebraska Medical Education Trust designates this webinar for 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint sponsorship of Nebraska Medical Education Trust and the Nebraska Coalition for Patient Safety. The Nebraska Medical Education Trust is accredited by the Nebraska Medical Association to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- Participants must attend the entire event to obtain CE credit.
- All attendees must complete an attestation of attendance and the program evaluation by March 31, 2022 in order to receive continuing education credit.
- The speaker(s) and planning committee have no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
STEPS FOR MEDICAL PROVIDERS desiring CME credit:
1. Please complete this attestation after watching the webinar recording: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ZMC6K5V
2. Please follow this link to complete the program evaluation: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ZTCV5PQ
A continuing education certificate will be emailed to you by NCPS staff after we receive confirmation of approval from the Nebraska Medical Education Trust.