The AMA STEPS Forward™ series offers a collection of engaging and interactive educational modules that are practical, actionable “how-to” guides to transform and improve physician practice.
- Describe why physician burnout is a pressing issue.
- Identify key contributors to physician burnout.
- Outline benefits of conducting an annual wellness survey to document intervention effectiveness.
- Recognize different interventions available to address physician burnout.
How will this module help me?
- Provides key steps to help you prevent physician burnout in your practice.
- Offers strategies to construct a process to measure and improve physician well-being.
- Presents examples of successful burnout prevention programs in a variety of settings.
Brought to you by LifeBridge. All physicians in Nebraska are welcome to use LifeBridge Nebraska’s peer-to-peer coaching program at no cost.