Working with NCPS is voluntary. From 2006 to 2020, NCPS members have been hospitals. However, NCPS can work with a variety of licensed providers, both individuals and entities, in any type of setting where healthcare services are provided. The types of providers that can join NCPS include, but are not limited to:
- Physician or health care practitioner's office (includes a group practice)
- Ambulatory surgical center
- Nursing home/Long-term care facility
- Home health agency
- Hospice program
- Renal dialysis facility
- Comprehensive outpatient rehabilitation facility
- Behavioral health residential treatment facility
- Community pharmacy
- Clinical laboratory
For more information about how to become a member of NCPS, please contact us by submitting the form at the bottom of this page. Or contact Emily Barr, our Executive Director, to learn more.
We look forward to hearing from you!